Sunday, June 21, 2009

My First Goal Using this Course

All I want to do is make $30 in the next two weeks, before my family comes to visit me. That's it. Does not seem like much, huh? But the way I see it, if I set lofty goals, then I stand a chance to be disappointed. This way, if I exceed my expectations, then I know that all this work was worth it.

Since there is so much material to digest in this course, I would be foolish to believe that I could read all 60 days of the course in a few days and make cash in a week. There is no way I could process all this and put it to good use. But with "My Online Income System," I can begin making money within the first few days and quite possibly a week.

You do not have to wait to complete the course to see your first sale!
It's set up in such a way, that I can't even begin to explain. I'll try and get into further detail in another post, since I spent my day writing on other sites and just can't simply do it right now.

Oh, and I will let everyone know when my first sale comes through...

No comments:

Post a Comment