Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My First Day...

So I read the reviews and checked out some other details and decided to purchase the "My Online Income System" membership. It was supposed to be $39.95, but I was offered the system for only $17. So I thought, what could I lose? Besides, I had a friend who recommended the product, and felt that he would not lie to me- or at least I hoped not.

Day 1 was pretty short and simple, and I did the first three days worth of the work. I kind of lagged the next few days of the "course work," since my almost one year-old really does not afford me much free time(neither does the hubby or the dog, for that matter.) But so far, I am now on day 8, and have learned way more than I had originally planned. I finished the eBook, and am making progress. I'll probably have to go back and skin the eBook, but that's okay, since I'm hoping the information will stick the second time around.

I have not made any money as of today, and have signed up for the free site listed. Unfortunately, the site does not allow you to make any changes, and your stuck with promoting 3 products already given. But I figured this will just start me off, and I'll build a site on my own, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment