Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Few More "Days" Later...

Okay, so I was able to go through a few more days, and have now just completed Day 12 of "My Online Income System." So far, I have to say I am impressed. My first impression before I decided to purchase it, was, must be a scam! But then the friend of mine convinced me otherwise. And I am glad I did! I learned so much in the past few lessons, that I am sure I would be clueless even if I spent an entire month looking up the information on my own!

I was asked to sign up for a website, either the free or not-free one, and am now being asked to sign up for an auto-responder. The responder requires me to pay a monthly fee, and I think I will look into other services to use. Not really sure I want to be spending $20 a month, not knowing where this whole ordeal will lead me.

But back to that website. The one they suggest, is free, but you can not modify and are stuck promoting the 3 products that they have already chosen. But since I am a little more versed in the world of website building, I am going to my GDI(Global Domains International) website that I signed up for a while ago in hopes to make money promoting their products.

Well, since that fell through, I am going to use the site I have from GDI, instead of the one "My Online Income System" suggests. The only reason I kept the website is because GDI offered a lot for only $10 a month. I get a website with the domain name of my choice(if available), hosting, parking, 10 emails accounts, site builders, templates, domain forwarding, name servers, and I think there are some other things I may be missing. And even if you can't make a website, they make it totally easy to do.

When I signed up I watched a goofy little video much like the one on here. Don't bother watching it if you just want to see what GDI has to offer. I would just skip to the sign-up/more info area. And then when you get there, you will see at the bottom of sign-up form, where you can choose what you are interested in. They then taylor your account homepage to suit you. Mine has all the affiliate stuff on it, where someone who just wants the products and not promote, may not have all the sales info I see. It's not a bad service, and you have a better chance getting the domain you want with them. Oh, by the way... .ws stands for website! It took me a long time to figure it out! And I think it is even stated on GDI's site! Total blonde moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment