Saturday, June 20, 2009

Day 20

I managed to somehow read about 3-4 eBooks, build my first lens(please check it out!) with Squidoo, and take care of the hubby and baby, all at the same time(sort of). Maybe I'm perfecting my time management skills? HA! More like I am staying up late at night...

Today was probably the most work I have done, but I am proud and excited! I am really starting to believe that this program is onto something. I just hope it works, because I have put forth a lot of time a effort this far, and I could have been doing other things. But time is money, right?

The eBooks that I was "instructed" to read contained even more information than the entire course so far. The books went into further detail about articel writing, finding the perfect keywords, and using blogs to make money. I'm pretty fortunate that I am a few steps ahead, because I tried to do something similar before, only with out any guidance. Definitely glad this program came my way! It's making what I gave up on before, easier, and quite possible!

One thing that scared me was trying to organize everything and digesting it. Just after I told my husband about all the info and my inability to process is, there is a part of the course that deals with it, and just in time! It also keeps you organized for the rest of the journey- you just have to do what Ms. Hoffman tells you to do, and you're fine.

Again, it's late and my two favorite people will be up at 6:30 AM, yay! Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there, especially to my hubby(this is his very first!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment