Sunday, June 28, 2009

Educate yourself!

I have to admit, there is NO way I would have been able to become an affiliate marketer without this course. I did try once, and since I was clueless, I quit. But after doing the My Online Income System program, things make more sense and I and much more able to do this!

I feel that education is key here, and it's not like you can go onto a college campus and take a course as specific as this. I know there are marketing classes, but I feel they would be too general, and cost lots of money.

Here are the top 3 internet marketing courses that you can get. There are many others, but these are the best of the best. I feel that MOIS is the better(that's why I decided to use it!), but the other 2 seem to be pretty decent, and from what I have been reading, the information differs slightly. Some just focus more on certain marketing techniques.

Anyways, I made it through half the course and have lots of work to do!!! I'll keep everyone posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment