Thursday, June 25, 2009

Took a 4 day break!


I was not able to get anything done these past few days. A certain little baby boy and husband made sure to that!

But now that things are back to semi-normal, I had the chance to catch up on a few days on the My Online Income System course. It was a little more tedious this time, since the course focused on writing, which is far from my best talents.

Anyways, it does get easier in time, and I managed to pump out a few good pieces. I like how Ms. Hoffman gives you all the sites you need to accomplish goals. It feels like there is someone holding my hand the entire time!

I'm hoping to spring forward to Day 30 tomorrow. I did a sneek-peek at what's ahead and it seems pretty easy. I'm not too certain I'll make my $30 goal by the time my family arrives, due to the time constraint, and how my son's schedule is completely random, and never consistent. Anyone want to babysit?

No comments:

Post a Comment