Sunday, July 26, 2009

Still no success, but...

I have not had much success at this whole affiliate marketing thing, but I can honestly say I put in a good 2 and a half decent weeks since I began this well over a month ago. I have had many distractions and other issues arise, so I have not been completely and entirely faithful to my work.

I still have, however, hope. The friend I have who does this said it took months, and from all the other people who are into this say the same thing. So I'm going to give it another solid month before looking for my first sale.

Using the techniques I have learned so far, I have noticed a major increase in visits to my websites. It's not a huge number, but it most certainly more than if I never had implemented these little secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment