Wednesday, July 1, 2009

So much to do!

I've been working on a few projects on the side in addition to reading MOIS just to help break up the monotony. I can only read and write for so long! I have been working on my website through GDI, and I am glad I kept it.

GDI is pretty simple to work with, and anyone can use it. They have site templates, builders, name serving, hosting, parking, and much more. And if you know nothing about making websites, the website buidler is pretty simple. Anyone can do it!

After you go through the MOIS, you will learn that you will need a real website(or a few!) after you get things rolling with your business. Like I said before, it's $10 a month for you first domain for everything mentioned above. You can't beat it. And I find other services are just too darn confusing.

They pitch to you to become an affiliate, but you don't have to. All you do is sign up, as if you were to become one, and just use the products they give to you. In fact, at the bottom of the sign-up form, they ask you if you want to be one or not. Use this link here to check it out/sign up. There is a cheesy video that will automatically play, and you can watch it or click off of it to find out more.

Overall, I just happy I can get a domain name of my choosing since all the good .com ones are taken up.

No comments:

Post a Comment