Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Another week of "work"

I have officially decided to drop the whole GDI thing. At first, I thought it was a good idea, but then I realized how limiting the site was. It is a good place for people just starting out with website building, not those like me, who have experience. But that's not why you are here, now are you? :)

I spent a lot more time working on the MOIS project and feel like I sped up the momentum I lost when family was here. Now that I am back on track, I am hoping to see some income soon. I am looking at a good 6 months worth of work to make some substantial cash, but it all depends on me. I NOW see how others make money online. Before it was completely a blur, and I was lost. Thank God I purchased the "My Online Income System." Otherwise, I would still be running in circles.

I tried the Squidoo thing on my own, without realizing it's potential. Hect, I did not even know how to write a keyword targeted article! But I know now! The course also shows you how to check to see what keywords are being searched for, and how many. This is so that you can use them to drive traffic to you websites. Though I am not the best at this as of yet, there have been more visits to my Squidoo sites. In fact, one of the lenses recieves most of it traffic via Google searches. How cool is that?

This is just one of the many neat little things you learn when using MOIS, but it's late and I am tired. I'm hoping to redesign my blog instead of using Blogger's standard template. But that will have to wait.....ZZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment