Friday, July 3, 2009

Bummer! No sale.....


I spent the better part of the past few days in forums looking for advice and help. I am even more overwhelmed that I was when I first began the course. My advice is this: Stick to one topic at a time! I've been trying to read everything all at once, but there are far too many posts and subjects in the 4 or 5 forums I have just joined. I try and read one topic, and end up in another not even closely to related to what I want help with. Stick with one topic at a time! If you don't, you will miss some important info! Of which I am doing already...oops!

I even asked others what they thought of GDI, and now I am not so sure I should be using them. Maybe I'll stick it out until I learn more or find something better. I'll try and share the links here when I do.

I did not make any sales yet, but this is partially to my family. Hubby hurt his back, so I have been doing his share of the work this past week, and I think my son got bit by the cranky bug. When did this all start? Any advice to sooth a miserable 1-year old would be appreciated! In fact, I WELCOME babysitters!

The family lands at 3:30 tomorrow, and will be here a week, so I doubt I will be able to spend much time "working" and won't have anything to post here. I am bummed I did not meet my goal for the past couple of weeks, but I did accomplish lots more.

Oh yeah, before I forget....

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment