Sunday, March 28, 2010

6 Months Later...

So it has been a very long time since my last post, and I apologize. Things have been a little hectic from moving to 3 different states, to actually holding a job, to living back and with the in-laws.

I tried a tele-marketing job for some much needed income, and I hated it! Oh ow I wish I could really make this work at home thing work!

So I am back into this and am really going to make an good effort at it. And the cool part about coming back? MOIS updated EVERYTHING! They seem to keep everything fresh and new so that you have the best possible shot at making this work(at least I hope they do!).

Unfortunately, my Squidoo account was frozen, for whatever reason, and I have to re-do all my lenses. I will be working on that and my eZine articles this week.

And for anyone who does not know this, but you can get MOIS at a cheaper rate. When you go to close the window or tab that you open this site in, it will give a deeply discounted rate to purchase the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment