Saturday, October 24, 2009

It's been awhile...and keyword targeting

It has been a looooong time since I have been able to get back to MOIS. Between the move and re-adjusting to yet another state, I have just been too exhausted. A very active toddler does not help.

But I finally went back and checked all my stats from Squidoo, the articles I have written thus far, and I have no sales. Bummer. I have though however, 2 followers on my blog! Yippee!!! This was completely unexpected since I was not sure anyone would read it. But to you 2 out there, thanks!!!

So I have no sales, and of course the MOIS program has you pushing the MOIS program. I am beginning to think of maybe switching to something else, maybe a little bit more tangible? Maybe something I KNOW people would want?

Don't get me wrong, I think MOIS is a great course, and everyone should check it out, but I am starting to wonder if everyone who might have purchased it, have already done so and I joined a little too late.

So that is my goal this weekend. I am going to do some market research, find a product, and begin marketing it. However, the techniques I have learned in "My Online Income System" will most certainly be utilized! Because, if I never stumbled across it, I am pretty sure I would be wandering pointlessly through the internet. I learned how to do market research, learn how to keyword target and a few other key elements.

Keyword targeting is great, and since I learned how to implement it, I have seen a little more consistent traffic to my sites. When you type in something to search in Google, you get a list that is returned to you. But let's say you are looking for something a little bit more specific, like purple polka dotted fuzzy slippers. You could just type in slippers, and you would get billions of results for slippers. The more you narrow the search, by adding purple, fuzzy, and the rest, you get a more specific result, and are more likely to get the results you like.

Well, I learned how to do this with MOIS. So it should work for another product, right? I'll just have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment