Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Major Setback

Just as I thought I was making progress this week, I had one of my blogs that I have used for over 2 years now, flagged for spam, and deleted. I was emailed about the deletion, then a few moments later, my entire Google account was deleted! My Gmail, adsense, Blogger, and everything else, I had lost access to.

The blog they claimed was spamming was about tips to save money when having a baby. I used these methods when I had my son, before trying the MOIS course, and added some links for people to check out. Now, when I added links, I may have added a link per post, or most often, none at all. Google told me what I did was to get my blog to show up in search engines by over linking. I did not overlink and am a little besides myself since I put in so much work  and effort these past few days.

I request a review of the blog, but because it is not finished, there are a lot of things needs fixed, and I am afraid Google will forever delete my blog. Worst part is, I had no way of getting all the writing I have done the past few years saved. I wish I had a way to back it up! Any suggestions?

In the mean time, I will be working on writing articles and saving them to my note pad, while brain storming for ways to make sure my hard work is safe from automatic deletion.

No comments:

Post a Comment