Sunday, August 2, 2009

Traffic increase!

I am quite pleased with the amount of traffic I was able to generate using MOIS. I did not know a singe thing about generating web traffic. After using some of the techniques I learned in the "My Online Income System" course, I see at least 10 new visits to each of my web pages. Before, I would only get one hit a month.

I guess the forums and the article writing has paid off, but I have not come close to beginning! I love how the potential is limitless and all the ideas found in MOIS. I even love the fact that you do not have to promote the products that they suggest at first. This system works with pretty much anything you can think of! Just plug in what interests you and that's it!

Well, I have at least one Squidoo lens that needs tweeked and an article that I have been trying to write all day. I love how creative I can be with this! I would most certainly reccomend this to anyone, it's that simple and awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment