Saturday, September 19, 2009

Webpages

I am learning that you do not need a website to start promoting MOIS, and in fact, there is one already set up that all you have to do is sign-up. Just make sure you have a Clickbank account first.

Here is the link to the site that you sign up to get a free website. Everything is set up and you do nothing but promote the site. It is a little cheesy looking, and there is nothing you can do to change it around, and you are stuck with the 3 products on the site.

Buuuut, if you pay a little bit more, you get a pre-designed site, but you can change the 3 products to suit you needs. I have not signed up for that service, as I see no need for it, and want to do this with no moeny out of pocket. It has and can be done!

All you do is put in you info where it says name and email, and a link is sent to you. Be sure it does not go to yo spam. The site will look EXACTLY like this, but the link will have your username in it so that you get credit for the sale. Like, I said, it's cheesy, but it costs absolutely nothing.

I am in the mean time am going to stick to some other techniques to use to promote, and not use the provided site. Thankfully, MOIS has showed me a lot of different non-chessy ways to do this.

For now, I am going to focus on keyword targeting and how to implent it. Sounds pretty interesting, and is an ingenoius idea. I kind of wish I was a computer geek and came up with Google myself! :-) Check out this Wiki article about keyword targeting for more info.

And if I have not stated this before, I AM NOT using GDI! I think it is a waste and it's not that great of a webste builder. Not bad for beginners, but not what I need for my plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment